Do you need help getting services or accessing your benefits?

The ombudsperson is an independent and impartial person who can assist you in obtaining a resolution to conflicts or
complaints related to CalWorks, Medi-Cal, CalFresh (Food Stamps), General Assistance, In-Home Supportive Services,
Children’s Services
and Adult Protective Services.

To reach a ombudsperson:

For issues related to benefit programs:
Julie Peck
(925) 788-1722
[email protected]

For Children & Family Services related issues:
Brandi Lockhart, CFS Ombudsperson
(925) 334-0698
[email protected]

The main purpose of our Ombudsperson Program is to promote and maintain good relationships between Employment &
Human Services and you, our customers.