The Chronicle Season of Sharing Fund doesn’t just provide financial support to those in need, it provides breathing room, hope, and a piece of mind. Hardship can happen to anyone, at any time, so please know that you are not alone, and support is only a phone call away at 925-655-1205. Applicants must provide proof that in the months following receiving assistance, they will have the means to cover their housing and living expenses.
Assistance from the Chronicle Season of Sharing Fund is available to:
- Families with dependent children
- Individuals age 55 and older
- Disabled individuals
- Expecting mothers in their 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy
- Survivors of intimate partner violence
- Transitioning emancipated foster youth between 18 and 24